Friday 1 January 2016

Life Screws Everyone

H A P P Y NY

These words are disarranged as for some people life creates nothing new. My thought today dedicate to those peoples.

For some its new year celebrations .. boozing, bursting firecrackers, having meal at restaurants, exchanging messages & not working at all.

On the other hand, for some people its just another day of hard work. I encountered with a very old man (may be in his late 70's) at one of the railway stations of Mumbai at around 11.30 p.m. yesterday. He was selling the incense sticks. He told me that he would try selling for one more hour. He had a wife to support and a only son who happens to be a special child. I was happy to see at least he was working irrespective of old age; instead of begging.

While most of us celebrated new year, my prayers are with people who may slept hungry.

With Gods grace I'm settled at my plush home but I wonder that old man might be still hunting for customers or he might be preparing for hard work today.  God bless him and everyone.

As the milk dilutes in black tea so shall I would dilute one day in Almighty. Wish before that day I could understand the real reason of disparities.

Thank you God for giving me so much.

No comments: